Do you own gold jewellery that was a gift, but not quite your style?
Do you still have gold jewellery that is no longer in fashion?
Does your gold jewellery no longer hold sentimental value?
Given the many and varied uses for gold, it’s no surprise that from time to time people look to sell their unwanted gold and the most popular item presented for sale is jewellery.
We will buy your unwanted gold jewellery*.
As a trusted government owned institution, we guarantee competitive rates for your unwanted gold jewellery and will pay you up to 80% of our independent gold spot buy price.
To sell your unwanted gold all you have to do is:
1. Bring your gold jewellery items (gemstones removed) along with the relevant identification as listed below to us in ourShop. You must bring all three of the following items with your gold:
- A current photographic Australian Driver’s Licence, Passport or Proof of Age Card, together with ...
- A utility bill in the seller’s name, current residential address (PO Box numbers are not acceptable) with an issue date no more than 3 months old (i.e. electricity, gas, water, rates, telephone account), together with ...
- The BSB and account details of your banking institution.
2. We will test your unwanted gold in the privacy of the bullion trading room located in our Shop.
3. We will pay excellent prices and you will receive payment into your nominated bank account on the following working day after the transaction.
If the correct identification is not provided we are unable to proceed with the purchase. Other forms of identification may be acceptable. Please call us on 08 9421 7376 for clarification if required.
We are open 7 days a week from 9am until 5pm. Although no appointment is necessary, it is highly recommended to be at the Mint before 4.30pm as it can take some time to process jewellery at the counter.