Celebrating 60 years of the Queen’s reign, this superb set features eight definitive 2013 coins and seven commemorative coins. Minted to a higher quality than everyday circulating coins, the set will be a memorable addition to collections held by numismatics and monarchists alike.
Eight Definitive and Seven Commemorative Coins
With eight definitive and seven commemorative coins, this set has five more coins than the 2012 edition.
The set includes:
- The £5 Coronation Crown
- The £2 ‘Golden Guinea’ coin
- Two £2 coins celebrating the 150th anniversary of the London Underground
- Two £1 coins in the new floral emblems series
- The 50p coin commemorating the 100th anniversary of the birth of Christopher Ironside
- The definitive £2 ‘Technological’ coin
- All seven definitive ‘Royal Arms’ coins from the 1p to the £1
Brilliant Uncirculated Quality
Each coin in the set is struck by The Royal Mint to brilliant uncirculated quality.
United Kingdom Legal Tender
Depicting the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II on its obverse, each coin is issued as legal tender of the United Kingdom.
Colourful Presentation Folder
The Brilliant Uncirculated Set is displayed in a full colour information booklet which details the story behind each coin.